I have two email accounts set up in BIS, one is gmail one is yahoo. When my BB gets a message, how do I tell which account the message was originally sent too??

For example, when I get a message to the yahoo address, it shows up on my BB but I can't tell whether it was sent to the yahoo or the gmail address.

Sprint 8330
    11-26-08 11:17 PM
    Either change the notification sounds for each, or when you open the message at the top it should show which account received it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 11:22 PM
    Exactly!! I usually check at the top... it says which accout received the message

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-26-08 11:24 PM
    Either change the notification sounds for each, or when you open the message at the top it should show which account received it
    Doh! I feel really dumb now.... When I open the message it opens scrolled down to the message body. I didn't realize I could scroll up and see the info I wanted. Thanks!
    11-26-08 11:25 PM
    i too have multiple accounts and sometimes it's confusing. i wish there was a way that when you open the email, it doesnt just skip dow nto the message but start at the top so u know exactly.

although having multiple sounds set up is a decent fix but not always helpful if you have it on vibrate or silent. just gotta get back into the habit of scrolling up to make sure which it was sent to first haha.
    11-27-08 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD