I just received my brand new blackberry silicone housing. It's the one that just wraps around the back and the sides, nothing that goes over the home row keys or the keypad at all. I've realized that the housing is pretty loose (not that the phone jiggles around in it), but not so much of a snug/tight fit. Is this the case with most silicone housings of the same style?
    Last edited by vtsang; 04-09-09 at 10:38 AM.
    04-02-09 02:15 PM
    It not a blackberry silicone housing it is a silicone case...just had to clear that up. Also yea it not the snuggest of fits, but mine stays in the case just fine.
    04-02-09 02:26 PM
    the rubber is so thin on the regular cases that it can't be too snug or it wont sit properly around the sides. :|

mine's ok, but I just ordered one of the tire-tread versions with thicker rubber. my wife has one on her phone and it us much more comfortable in the hand.
    04-02-09 02:30 PM
    I bought the black silicone skin from the Verizon store and it fits perfectly, I've had it for a little over a month with no issues, and I've taken it off a few times for different reasons. The phone took a small fall (1st one) and thank god it had the skin on it~!!
    04-02-09 02:40 PM
    I bought a ruberized plastic case at a cell phone case Kiosk at my local mall. they let me try it on my phone before I bought it, it's zebra print, and fits amazing!

http://www.accimage.com/image/VA-BB9000HPCIM056NP.jpg
    04-02-09 02:46 PM
    I use silicone skin cases on both my Curve and my Pearl. Both fit nice and have some slight room but nothing big. It has to have a tab bit of room to stretch and fit your device. If its a lot of room then maybe you just got one that way previously stretched out. But i have 3 diff color skins for both of my phones and i wouldnt walk around without one on, they are great.
    04-02-09 02:51 PM
    The first one I got was a little to flimsy. After taking it off a dozen times or so it started to get a little to loose for me. I got my next one at the vzw store which is a much thicker tire tread looking silicone. I love this one, a few folks have actually stopped me and asked where I got it? I like it because it is alot thicker and I feel it will offer a bit more protection while using it at home. Work I use a holster.
    04-02-09 02:53 PM
    I had the same regular silicone cover. I didn't like how "sticky" it was... for putting it in my pocket, or in my purse. The cover would slide off, and I found it very annoying. I like this case a lot better, I will probably buy another one that doesn't have white on it, because it gets dirty from touching it and setting it on my desk.
    04-02-09 02:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD