On some previous phones I've had there was the option to silience the phone when it rang. A way to immediately stop the phone from making noise, but not make it cut to voicemail. It just continues to ring on the other end. I wanted to know if the Curve had a feature similar to this? I don't have a house phone, or I'd try and mess around to find a way, and I did a search and got some odd results. Help?
    06-24-08 12:23 PM
    U can use either the side volume buttons or the top mute button. Both will do the trick.
    06-24-08 12:25 PM
    The top mute button will mute it through the whole ring cycle, where the side buttons will only mute it for 2 seconds, and it will start over.
    06-24-08 12:28 PM
    Thanks....
    06-24-08 12:38 PM
    The top mute button will mute it through the whole ring cycle, where the side buttons will only mute it for 2 seconds, and it will start over.
    In my experience, the side volume keys will mute the phone all the way through the ring cycle. The escape key, however, will only mute the ringing for a few seconds, then your ringtone will start over.
    06-24-08 12:42 PM
    In my experience, the side volume keys will mute the phone all the way through the ring cycle. The escape key, however, will only mute the ringing for a few seconds, then your ringtone will start over.
    Thats correct....or maybe there's an option to edit that too?!!! Its a BB!!!
    06-24-08 12:43 PM
    yup!!!!!!!
    06-24-08 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD