Couple quick questions. Sorry if these have been posted but I'm having a hard time searching for the answers.

1st: Is there a post count that newbies need to reach before adding sigs.

2nd Does anyone know of a site where one can get the Blackberry sig bar?

Maybe also if you want tell me where these questions have been answered here before. that way I can go their first before wasting your time!

As always thanks ahead of time for your answers!
    01-07-09 05:38 PM
    I don't think there is a post requirement for signatures, but there is for posting links. As for a BB sig. bar, I don't know one off hand. Actually, haven't seen sig. bars in many years now.

Good luck and welcome
    01-07-09 05:43 PM
    You can set up a signature right away.. a sig bar? what do you mean sig bar?
    01-07-09 05:46 PM
    On another forum, I have at the bottom of each post a window about this size..
    ---------------------------------
    ---------------------------------
    and in it is a picture of an American flag with the words God Bless America.
    For this site I'v been looking for one that says Blackberry yada yada.
    01-07-09 05:51 PM
    Well, you can post whatever you want in the sig, some people have images, Ive seen a flash video...thing.. regular sigs, quotes, links to popular questions around CB etc

I forget who it is, but there are members who will make a lil wallpaper thing, some make other members avatars etc..

perhaps post a question of what you need on the discussion board and someone may come thru for you.
    01-07-09 05:54 PM
    This is an example of signature bars (if we are thinking about the same thing)

edit: I just found some that say "BlackBerry" and "BlackBerry User" if that is what you want.
    Last edited by howie; 01-07-09 at 05:59 PM.
    01-07-09 05:54 PM
    cliffr39... that's what I'm looking for!! I have been trying to find one that say Blackberry Curve or something along the line of my model.

Truly appreciate the help of the members here & someday I hope to pay it back!
    01-07-09 06:02 PM
    Unfortunately you can't imbed hosted images into your sig, just links.
    01-07-09 06:59 PM
    Maybe you have to be a moderator to do that because I have seen one in Navi's postings
    01-07-09 07:03 PM
    rehab0808... you may be right. I have a couple pm's waiting for responses & one is a mod.

Wouldn't think the same slim lines would be a big deal. I'm sure they may want to keep control how much space is used with each post maybe
    01-07-09 07:20 PM
    Some people keep the link to their hosted image copied to their memopad, then right before logging in to CB.com they copy it to their clipboard and just paste it to the end of every post making it seem like its part of their sig.
    01-07-09 07:34 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD