I have an unlocked curve 8320 from TMO and my phone will resart almost everytime im on the phone .. sometimes after 5min sometimes after 30min .. but it akmost always happens .. im also sick of my curve because as helpful as these forums are NO ONE has been able to help me with this issue ..
    10-11-08 03:05 PM
    I have an unlocked curve 8320 from TMO and my phone will resart almost everytime im on the phone .. sometimes after 5min sometimes after 30min .. but it akmost always happens .. im also sick of my curve because as helpful as these forums are NO ONE has been able to help me with this issue ..
    I'd personally try for a warranty exchange, if the memory optimization faqs are not helping you. It's not normal for the phone to just reboot at random, or while making calls, so it's not for the lack of info on the forums, it's just a problem most people are not having, that is not related to low memory or bad behaving apps.

Return that sucker if possible or get it exchanged under warranty.
    10-11-08 09:04 PM
    I'd personally try for a warranty exchange, if the memory optimization faqs are not helping you. It's not normal for the phone to just reboot at random, or while making calls, so it's not for the lack of info on the forums, it's just a problem most people are not having, that is not related to low memory or bad behaving apps.

Return that sucker if possible or get it exchanged under warranty.
    AHAH thank you for the reply .. I was by no means accusing anyone or the forums in general of being unable or unwilling to fix the problem, I was simply pointing out that my curve was angering me due to a seemingly unfixable problem.

love crackberry.
    love crackberry forums.
    love crackberry users.
    hating on my curve.
    10-11-08 11:26 PM
    Mike,
    How did your shop visit go? I love my berry, have gone through 5, by choice, ATT cooperated twice, swap out. But I would be REAL irritated if I had all your issues. When I saw your post I couldn't see that you had cleared your browser then when I hit quik reply I saw you had.

Funny, I spend so much time on the berry keypad I expect a regular kydb to give me a CAP if I hold it down,,,

Verizon can be a problem, I travel a lot of rural areas and they just are nothere but I used to have trackball issues that would just go away.

G'Luck Man
    10-24-08 01:05 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD