Just got my Curve (first BB) a few weeks ago and I love it. But all this talk of the new Bold, should I have just waited for it?
    *When's the expected release date?
    *What are the biggest upgrades for the Bold?
    *For my fellow Curve owners are you going to upgrade to the Bold right away, or will you wait at least 6 months to a year?
    *What's the expected cost of the new Bold?
    06-17-08 08:12 AM
    First of all, TMobile may not even get the Bold...

Secondly, the rumored device is coming for TMobile in the Fall... being the Bold or Javelin

The Bold has a better screen, more internal memory, better camera, better OS... there are a lot of topics on here you can look at regarding that info

The Bold also has 3G, but TMobile is not totally ready for 3G yet... also a lot of topics on here about that as well...

I am happy with my Curve, but the Javelin looks pretty slick. Sorry for a rushed post without many details but I wanted to address some of your issues before I had to head off to a meeting...

Be satisified with your Curve... and be patient about the new devices. With time they will be released and all of the rumors will clear. Nobody is really sure about pricing as of yet... but it is guaranteed to drop a few months after release (if you look at the pricing trends on the other BlackBerries before)
    06-17-08 08:53 AM
    Yeah, I will upgrade to the Bold. New OS, 3G, double the processor, oooo that screen!! And there's more. C'mon Bold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 08:58 AM
    Not me I am selling of a few BB to cover the cost.
    06-17-08 09:00 AM
    I'll prolly wait at least a year after the Bold comes out and weigh my options.
    06-17-08 09:20 AM
    You made a wise decesion getting the curve. I myself recently got the curve, knowing the bold is coming out soon. My decision was easy in getting the curve. Its smaller and lighter. Feels great in my palm and pocket.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-08 09:20 AM
    Who knows when the others will follow suit. You made a good choice
    06-17-08 09:35 AM
    Tmo Gettin The New Htc Phn With Google Android Os At The End Of The Year Wait And Get That Phn
    06-18-08 03:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD