ShortcutMe 3.6.8.4 for 81xx, 82xx, 83xx, 85xx, 88xx has following new features:

(New in 3.6.8.4 comparing to 3.6.8.0: SMS Shortcuts and Media App Shortcuts works now on BB OS 5.0)

- NEW Bluetooth toggling feature that doesn't need any parameter and is fast!

We introduced Bluetooth toggling by shortcuts several months ago. Even that it was new and no one else had it, it needed you to set 2 parameters for it, something that many found not to be very easy.
    It was slow as you needed to wait for it to switch pages and pages before switching Bluetooth on/off.
    Many users did not set the parameters correctly and got confused.

So, now this new Blutooth toggling feature should make life easier as it is much faster and it doesn't need you to set any parameter!

Like before, you can set "Bluetooth_Toggle" to one of your multiple click shortcuts (i.e. double click right conv. key to toggle BT and save battery life), or set it as one of your main shortcuts (i.e. ConvKey + T B )

- Toggle Bedside Mode using shortcuts
    Set "BedsideMode_Toggle" to one of your multiple click shortcuts (i.e. click left conv. key 3 times before you sleep to save battery and stop messages waking your up. Click conv. key 3 times again when you wake up), or set it as one of your main shortcuts.

- Toggle application using shortcuts
    Set "Application_Toggle" to one of your multiple click shortcuts (i.e. double click left conv key to toggle between last 2 apps you have been using), or set it as one of your main shortcuts

- Faster response time

- Radio_Toggle2 and WiFi_Toggle2 are added

- Allows storing/restoring Call shortcuts that have '!' ',' (and other signs) in the parameter field
    Useful when you are using a shortcut in ShortcutMe to call using your long distance account.

- Plus some minor bug fixes and minor UI changes.

- Other extra features (below) in previous versions stay intact:

AirplaneMode_Toggle,
    Browser_WAP,
    Bluetooth_Config,
    WiFi_Toggle,
    Radio_Toggle,
    Calendar_DayView,
    Calendar_New,
    AddressBook_New,
    Tasks_New,
    MemoPad_New,
    Device_InfoPlus,
    CallLog,
    EventLog,
    Weather_C
    Weather_F
    StockMonitor,
    InstantMessagingApps

As usual fully functional free trial version is available from here:
    ShortcutMe, Fastest BlackBerry Shortcuts Application - Personal Productivity Blackberry Software

Pricing:

- Free to upgrade doesn't matter when and where you have bought ShortcutMe
    (Free upgrades until, at least, March 2010)
    - Free to test fully functional version before you buy.
    - $4.99 after the free trial period is over.

For those who do not know what ShortcutMe is:

ShortcutMe is a super fast, powerful, yet easy to setup, BlackBerry shortcuts application that allows you to
    - assign 6 applications/tasks to your BlackBerry Convenience/Side Keys.
    - create your own shortcuts for your BlackBerry for:

- Launching most of BlackBerry and 3rd party applications
    - Quickly (<1.5 seconds) checking 5 days weather forecast for yours and other cities
    - Quickly (<1.5 seconds) checking your stock market portfolio and indexes.
    - Taking screen-shots (With Quality and Delay setting)
    - Toggle Bluetooth, Radio, AirplaneMode
    - Setting Profiles
    and much more ...

You can launch your shortcuts by:
    - Multiple clicking convenience keys (Extremely fast)
    - Conv.Key + your shortcut (i.e. A+B or A for Address Book) (Very fast)
    - Conv.Key + part of your shortcut to see related shortcuts (i.e U for utility) (fast)
    - Conv. key + trackball navigation and click (Slow)

Short video clips about ShortcutMe:

Do you want to double click (from anywhere) to see the weather forecast for your city and other 3 cities in less than 1.5 seconds?
    See video (61 seconds) demoing this feature:

Do you want to double click at any time to capture the current screen?
    See video (46 seconds) demoing this feature:

YouTube HD clip for ShortcutMe, the fastest BlackBerry Shortcut application, can be found here:

Last edited by Vijik; 10-31-09 at 02:12 PM.
    10-26-09 07:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD