Hi,
    I have ordered a full housing off ebay for $25. Red and shiny has just arrived. Installation was smooth, however I had some problems. The most annoying is that battery cover does not close like an OEM (I can open it without pressing a release button). Another story: volume buttons. They are made from the cheapest plastic in the world. Once installed, when I tried to turn the music up it was going down and up by itself. So I had to put old, worn buttons (sad, but they are reliable). And comparing to an old OEM housing the new one gets scratches more quickly.

Did you guys have any problems installing your housing? Looks like for $25 you will not get any better...
    10-01-09 11:37 PM
    Ah, I just put my $30 housing on today from gsm4world. I put a 8330 housing on my 8310 phone. For the most part, fitment was OK. My battery door seems a little too long on the top. I initially had issues with the side rails with new buttons, the faceplate didn't want to "seat" right, so I tried the stock ones, then realized it was my mistake but left the stockers on since they felt better. maybe you could just swap the stock buttons to the new rails?

Hey where else can we all change the entire look of our phones for under $40?
    10-02-09 01:12 AM
    maybe you could just swap the stock buttons to the new rails?

Hey where else can we all change the entire look of our phones for under $40?
    I did like you said. But stock buttons are white (worn) instead of silver
    With that price level I agree with you.
    10-02-09 01:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD