Hi, I'm pretty new to blackberry and am having an issue for which I can't find any solution. I have two email accounts, one school and one gmail. I have all my school email forwarded to my gmail because the school interface is horrible, and I can't save a copy of my school email account in that inbox when I forward otherwise my blackberry gets it twice. The problem is that some emails are over 25 mb in size and gmail can't get them, and they are lost from schools inbox because it forwarded it over.

So because of this I am forced to leave a copy of all email in my school's mailbox as I forward it over to gmail, but then my BB gets every message twice! So is their a way to only have the ability to COMPOSE/REPLY with my schools email but not receive emails from that inbox?

Thanks for any help, and sorry if my post is confusing let me know what to clarify!
    11-14-09 10:12 PM
    Have you tried setting up a filter for your gmail address on the BIS site? Just go into the options for your gmail on the BIS site and have it filtered so you don't recieve messages on your BB. It will still go into your gmail on the computer that way.

Let me know how it works, good question.
    11-14-09 10:54 PM
    I just came across this thread because I had the same question.

It is very easy with T-Mobile. Log into your MyTmobile account on the web and click on Manage E-mail

Attachment 54838

Next you will your email accounts, select filter for the account you don't want to receive email from check the radio button for Do not forward messages to device

Attachment 54839

Now you won't receive any email from that account but you can still send from it.
    02-15-10 02:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD