I tried to search and couldn't find what I was looking for. I have two specific problems:

Minor problem #1- I set the camera settings up to save all pictures to the the Memory Card that I installed. Right after doing so, it works fine. A few days later when I use my camera, it saves the pictures to the Device Memory and then I have to move the pictures back to the Memory Card.

When changing the setting I go to > Options > Store Pictures > On Media Card Then I Save.

A few days later it's back to Store Pictures > In Device Memory even though I didnt change anything.

Big problem #2 - Sometimes I go to place a call or receive a call and I can't hear anything. People can hear me but I can't hear them. This also happens when using my Bluetooth headset as well. I use the phone for my business so this is an embarassing thing to happen.

The only way to resolve the issue is to remove the battery, wait a few seconds, replace the battery and life is good again until it happens again. Usually about 1 day a week.

Thanks in advance folks. This site is a MAJOR asset to many of us!!!!
    02-25-09 04:29 PM
    Problem 2 is a known issue if you deivce is running OS version 4.3. To check this go to options>about. Read the third line down. If this is case, then I would upgrade to 4.5.

To get the officail version that VZW uses goto BlackBerry® Software Updates.

This should resolve both problems
    02-25-09 04:56 PM
    Yup, I'm running 4.3

Wow, this place is amazing. I've never, ever been let down.

Thanks for the info. I'd rather get a rectal exam while standing in line at the DMV than go to our local VZW retail store. You saved me a huge headache.

A million thank yous!
    02-26-09 07:59 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD