Welcome to the CrackBerry Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
    CrackBerry Newbie

Thread AuthorThread Author   #1  

Default Setting Up Voicemail on my New Curve

I recently upgraded from a Pearl (I kept the same number), and my voicemail isn't working when others call me. However, when I press the 1 key or call my own number, the same voicemail system from the Pearl appears with the same old messages. So I guess I already have a mailbox, but it just isn't working when others call me. What should I do? Thanks a bunch.
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

PIN
    wheel

I would call your carrier. VM is switch based & attached to your number. The may need to correct the programming.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
  3. wnm
    CrackBerry Genius of Geniuses

Global Posts
    7,912 Global Posts
    PIN
    K Pussycat Boutique

I think your best bet is to call AT&T or go to an ATT store and have them fix it.
    No one can hear you scream in cyberspace.
    ------
    Democracy: A form of government where the leader is chosen by popularity rather than the ability to run a country.
    If voting changed anything, they'd make it illegal.
    CrackBerry User

Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    PIN
    CH Me I'm in HEAVEN! =)

I have a problem...somewhat similar. I recently had my voicemail on speed dial as the "W" or "1" key on my curve. But upon deleting other speed dials, i accidentally deleted the voicemail sped dial key. It would go directly to my voicemail and use the password i have set up so that i dont have to type it in everytime i go to my vmail like my other phones(great feature btw). Anyway, my question is, does anyone know how i can get that speed dial back like it was?? When i go 2 my call log, i can still see the word Voicemail, but when i type my number and call it, it just shows it as a number that isn't in my address book. I don't want to assign that speed dial by typing in my entire phone number, i want it to be my actual Voicemail again. Please help if you can! Thanks in advance!!
    In just about 3 words, I can sum up everything that I've learned about life: IT GOES ON. -Robert Frost