Getting a data plan for my Curve this week (thru T-MO UK) and was wondering what steps are needed to get Internet and E-Mail working on it once I activate the data plan? I want to access my e-mail directly on my device and use GoogleMail as the provider
    09-01-08 03:56 AM
    Your carrier's service books will automatically handle your Internet set-up, and the email set up wizard on your phone will take care of the other.

At least that's how it works here- if it's not the same in the UK then please ignore me. :-)
    09-01-08 04:42 AM
    cd5000 you're advice should work for him. My personal preferance is to use the BIS website.

I ran a quick search for the bis address but came up empty handed since my work's firewall is pretty touchy as to what we are allowed to get to.
    09-01-08 06:28 AM
    Your carrier's service books will automatically handle your Internet set-up, and the email set up wizard on your phone will take care of the other.

At least that's how it works here- if it's not the same in the UK then please ignore me. :-)
    So once the data plan is activated my carrier pushes out the correct service books to my BB?
    09-01-08 06:46 AM
    So once the data plan is activated my carrier pushes out the correct service books to my BB?
    Yeah- that's how it worked for me.
    09-03-08 07:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD