I just bought my new blackberry last week and was fooling around with it at work�

Apparently an email account with my pin and esn already exist but I have no idea what my user i.d. is. How can I reset it so I can setup my email without removing other stuff I already added to my blackberry?
    08-20-08 10:22 AM
    Well if you JUST (as you stated) bought your blackberry then you couldn't possibly have that much stuff saved. You can back it up through DM and reinstall the OS. However, if you ask me - emails don't just magically appear - so if you found the phone or stole it please return it to the rightful owner. Not accusing you but sounds fishy to me..
    08-20-08 10:57 AM
    You will need to contact your carrier & have them reset the information assigned to the pin. Sounds like you got a refurbished unit. Did you buy it from a store or online?
    08-20-08 11:07 AM
    I'm guessing you bought a used device, thus it's already registered with the said carrier. Call them, and they will unlock it from the BIS website for you (if you pass the credentials test)...
    08-20-08 11:08 AM
    i did not steal it... i bought it from sprint.com but i was fooling around with the blackberry when i first got it and have no idea what i made my user id
    08-20-08 11:25 AM
    Call Sprint and have them reset your BIS acct.
    08-20-08 11:33 AM
    Yeah just contact sprint and they will reset your stuff. You can also do it ota if you want to try that before waiting on hold

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-20-08 11:44 AM
    I just bought my new blackberry last week and was fooling around with it at work�

Apparently an email account with my pin and esn already exist but I have no idea what my user i.d. is. How can I reset it so I can setup my email without removing other stuff I already added to my blackberry?
    I think I can help with your problem , but first what prompted you to believe that your pin and esn are already in use............if its what I am theorizing it is, it is an easy fix.
    08-20-08 02:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD