Well I finally found out how to change the home screen from blackberry to m.packers.com... However, the NEWLY set homepage (m.packers.com) REverts back to blackberry..

1 browser
    2. menu
    3. go to
    4. m.packers.com
    5. general properties
    6. change font size
    7 menu
    8. browser config
    9. set home page

I do all that and it works for awhile and then goes back.. Why?

* emulation bb
    *Internet browser set
    * I use the menu key to back out not the escape key
    04-06-09 11:40 AM
    May be a silly question but: are you hitting menu, save changes after you change it and before you back or close out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 11:47 AM
    May be a silly question but: are you hitting menu, save changes after you change it and before you back or close out?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I get what I want, m.packers.com... menu, options, general properties, change default font size ( iheard you had to do that), menu, save options, close. I NEVER hit the escape key at all when I do this..

Browser config, scroll down, I see m.packers.com use current, menu, save options, menu close
    04-06-09 11:57 AM
    Did anyone ever find an answer for this? I have this same problem. I'll do the above and for awhile it will stay at the Go To... page like I want but then it will revert back to the barnberry page that sucks.

If I then look at the general browser settings from the BlackBerry page it says that the homepage is mobile.blackberry.com. If I then go to google.com and look at the browser settings it says that the home page is About:Start like I want it to be. What gives? Seems like this started happening when I upgraded to 4.5.0.127.
    04-20-09 09:32 AM
    It is doing the same on mine, but I noticed that when it restarts that is when it reverts back to the original homepage, I don't know it that has something to do with it or not, just my observation
    04-24-09 10:38 AM
    After you have changed the browser and saved your settings, returne to the home screen try this. Go to Options>Advanced Options>Browser. The options for configuration and default MDS are both "Internet Browser" and cannot be changed. Click on both of them anyway and close. This worked for me...I don't know why but it worked and my browser of choice stuck.
    04-24-09 11:09 AM
    I had to go to
    Browser options
    Default view
    Auto to column view
    Save on exit.
    04-24-09 12:03 PM
    if you do a battery pull or schedule quickpull to run daily you will have to reset the homepage every time. once the battery is removed or simulated removed (quickpull) it loses the home page info.
    04-24-09 12:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD