i have vzw curve 8330 and i am trying to set a picture for caller id..so i go into the menu and click on set as caller id than i click on copy and set than it goes into my address book...do i have to go into each contact ? im not sure what to do next
    10-15-08 09:21 AM
    It takes you to address book so you can choose who you want the caller id pic to pertain to.
    10-15-08 09:29 AM
    does the name and number still come up when you set a picture? i will never know who is who by a picture
    10-15-08 11:09 AM
    I am going to assume that you want to associate a picture with a particular contact.

If so....

Go into your address book and hit the MENU key, then EDIT. Right after the persons name should be PICTURE scroll down and hit the trackball and select ADD PICTURE. Then depending on where your pictures are find and select the picture you want. If it is a regular full size picture you will be given the option to CROP & SAVE. Roll the trackball and select the portion of the picture you want then tap the trackball and this picture will be added to the contact. Now whenever that person calls you their number & picture will show on the screen.
    10-15-08 11:35 AM
    i acually have one real pretty sunset pic i want to use for everyone..is there a way to do that without having to go threw every single contact since i have a lot?
    10-15-08 11:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD