Good day everyone.

Just had my 8330 replaced under warranty and now I am loading app's back on to my new phone. I'm trying to download both Yahoo and Windows Live Messengers but when I click on Download in the link I get the following message or both downloads:

"Device Software Downloads
    Sorry, your session has expired. Please close all of your browser windows and return to the welcome page to start again."

I have cleared out the browser cache, pulled the battery several times, and still for downloading these two app's won't work.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike
    03-07-09 06:54 PM
    Good day everyone.

Just had my 8330 replaced under warranty and now I am loading app's back on to my new phone. I'm trying to download both Yahoo and Windows Live Messengers but when I click on Download in the link I get the following message or both downloads:

"Device Software Downloads
    Sorry, your session has expired. Please close all of your browser windows and return to the welcome page to start again."

I have cleared out the browser cache, pulled the battery several times, and still for downloading these two app's won't work.

Any ideas are greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Mike

I don't know of a 'proper' fix, but I was getting the same exact error when trying to install apps this morning. I just kept trying and finally it went through.
    03-07-09 10:10 PM
    I have the very same error too. Please somebody help.
    09-22-09 01:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD