anyone know what steps to take when resending service books on the curve 8300
    12-02-08 08:21 AM
    Either log onto your BIS AT&T account, where you set up your email, there is a link to send service books, or from your BB, find the manage internet email icon, click and follow the steps in there to send them
    12-02-08 08:23 AM
    Yep. You can go to e-mail settings and the service books are right there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 08:32 AM
    i sent the service books and its still not working only some of my meetings are being displayed any more options
    12-02-08 09:24 AM
    Register the device on the network

Options, advanced, host routing table, menu key - register
    12-02-08 09:28 AM
    Maybe I am an *****, but what are service books? I never heard of them and have never checked on them. Is for a certain carrier and do you have to be using the BIS email service? I currently only use the Gmail app.
    12-02-08 09:38 AM
    WOW, that wasn't even a bad word and it got all starred out!
    12-02-08 09:40 AM
    Hahaha, this is a family site, . Service Books tells your device what services you are allowed.

From the BlackBerry homepage:

� About service booksService books determine which services are available on your BlackBerry� device. If your device is integrated with an account that uses the BlackBerry Enterprise Server, your system administrator can send service books to your device that determine whether features such as remote address lookup and wireless calendar synchronization are available. Service books arrive on your device either over the wireless network from your wireless service provider or system administrator or through the BlackBerry Desktop Software when you connect your device to your computer

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-02-08 09:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD