hi i just used the switch device wizard to transfer my 8300 to my new 8310, i had the bbsmart email viewer i got here from crackberry, when i try to activate it it says no BIS service books detected what do i do???
    03-22-08 01:29 PM
    Ask your carrier for BIS or your IT administrator for BES to push the services books for your device. Ask them tu push the browser & host routing table service book, reregister the device with the network and the mail service book (that you can push with the BIS interface if you are in BIS).
    03-22-08 03:00 PM
    why not just do it yourself from the BIS login page...(after your logged in, lower right hand corner..send service books) or just simply pull the battery out of your device, beats waiting on hold for like 20 mins....I wish I could calculate the amnt of time people waste on hold with their carrier for issues that are easily fixable by themselves lol...I'll give you an example of a typical Tech support call...

Customer: My email has stopped working...

Me: Ok, I can help you out with that, can you first take the battery out of your phone please!

Customer: Ok, it's back up...and now my emails are coming in...your awesome what did you do?

Me: Nothing!...not a darn thing....unless of course you count me asking to pull your battery out of your device.
    Last edited by Bla1ze; 03-22-08 at 03:14 PM.
    03-22-08 03:09 PM
    lol thanks guy works perfectly
    03-22-08 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD