Hi.. My very first post and i'm wondering if someone can help me.

I have an 8310 and took the battery out of it. When I put it all back together I tried to access the internet via the "globe icon" and it returns this meesgae;

Your device doesnt currently have any browser configuration service book entries. Please contact your service provider to enable the browser on your device.

I did just that but they informed me that it was enables etc.

I have searched the forums but cant find anywhere to suggest how I add service book entries..

Please help....
    05-24-08 06:09 AM
    Hi & welcome to CB!

Try going to options > advanced options > host routing table, hit menu key and select register now.

You can aslo go to Vodafones BIS webpage where you set up your email and select resend service books.

Let us know if this works.
    05-24-08 06:15 AM
    Hazysky, you are a God-send.
    05-30-08 03:03 AM
    Hazysky, this is my first post too and I was having the same problem and your instructions fixed it!!! Thanks a ton!!!!!!!
    06-02-08 06:26 PM
    Yup, resending your service books from the BIS site will fix your problems.

Semper Fi,

~Marine39
    06-02-08 09:15 PM
    Dear Brothers,

I bought a Blackberry 8310 in US. But I travel back and forth to Vietnam for working.
    Now I am using this phone for Mobifone provider in Vietnam.
    when I was in US, I can access to website and got email (I setup). Now I register GPRS but I can not turn on a browser to access to internet. I download the driver "Operamini" and transfer to Micro Card in the phone. The problem is that I can not access to the card to install operamini into the phone
    I can see card capacity but do not see files inside
    Please help
    Thanks
    Thanh Tran
    07-09-08 10:04 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry Tran.

Does your service provider offer BlackBerry Internet Service? That is a requirement for access to the Internet.

Unfortunately, the native BlackBerry is not able to load applications from the media card. There are third party applications that work around that limitiation.

The best way is to manage your device from a PC computer. Download to the computer and use BlackBerry Application Loader to install them to the device.

07-09-08 10:46 AM
    Thank you brother

Can you tell me details how to do with Blackberry Application Loader?
    I have it in my PC but I do not know how to do that
    Thanks
    07-09-08 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD