I just got my BB 2 weeks ago, but it was defective so it had to be replaced. On the other phone, I had sepereate email icons for my BB account and my yahoo account. Ont his phone I cannot figure out how to get the seperate icons. Anyone know how to get icons for each account? Thank you in advance.

Also, does anyone know how to set different tones for your text messages and enable to LED notification as well? the last phone came like that, so I am not sure how to change it! Thanks, I am not very technilogically savvy!
    05-29-08 09:29 PM
    I'm not sure if this is just for my carrier, but there was a setup wizard icon on mine where you could set up your individual email accounts. I definitely like having different icons for work vs personal accounts... some you can ignore for a while (I'm sure we all have those friends who insist on sending those less than hilarious jokes that first circulated in '98)
    05-29-08 09:33 PM
    My icons came up on their own after I set up my email in Email setup
    05-29-08 09:39 PM
    I think you need to go to the BIS web site for BB/AT&T and have it send the service books for those accounts and that should set them back up on your device

BlackBerry Internet Service
    05-29-08 09:42 PM
    I did the email setup thing...I guess my BB just hates me! thanks though....I'll give it another shot!
    05-29-08 09:59 PM
    Ok I got it fixed...you guys are the greatest, thank you!
    05-29-08 10:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD