I know how to set the call log to show up in the message folder (with emails), but I'm wondering if there's a way to separate calls from emails so I'm not looking at call log jumbled in with my emails. How would I go about doing this?

I'm sure this is simple and I'm just not seeing it...

TIA
    08-26-09 01:32 PM
    Open your phone log, press menu key, select options, select call logging, set show calls to none. This will remove calls from your message list.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 01:57 PM
    I like them in the message list since the call log only goes back 2 days, I just want to separate them from my emails. Or, is it possible to make the call log go bacj more than 2 days?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-26-09 02:10 PM
    to separate calls from email press the green send key and go to options, general optionals and scroll down to phone list view and select call log.

Then go back to options and select call logging and select none. in order to view call log with calls only press the send key and your phone call will be listed without email
    and your messages icon will not have phone in in it.

Good Luck, Mark
    10-01-09 10:58 AM
    Wish there were an easier way to do this. If one finds an app for the BB OS6, to separate the call logs easily like the iPhone does, please let us know..thanks.
    05-28-11 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD