ok, so here's my situation:

I have two e-mail accounts through G-mail. A "professional" one, and my "personal" one. Now, my professional forwards to my personal, which means that whenever I receive mail on my blackberry from that one, i get it twice. I basically have two questions:

First, with that dilemma, is there a way to disable receiving e-mail from my 'professional' account, but keeping sending?

Secondly, Is there a way to stop my blackberry from receiving e-mail I send through G-mail? Whenever I send a message, my blackberry always starts to beep/vibrate/etc - and i really don't need this, considering that I know I sent the damn thing.
    07-15-08 06:59 PM
    ok, so here's my situation:

I have two e-mail accounts through G-mail. A "professional" one, and my "personal" one. Now, my professional forwards to my personal, which means that whenever I receive mail on my blackberry from that one, i get it twice. I basically have two questions:

First, with that dilemma, is there a way to disable receiving e-mail from my 'professional' account, but keeping sending?

Secondly, Is there a way to stop my blackberry from receiving e-mail I send through G-mail? Whenever I send a message, my blackberry always starts to beep/vibrate/etc - and i really don't need this, considering that I know I sent the damn thing.
    The first I'm not sure about let me check. The 2nd: look HERE
    07-15-08 07:04 PM
    The first I'm not sure about let me check. The 2nd: look
    actually, that probably solved the first too. I just added a filter to my personal e-mail not to send messages that are to my professional e-mail.
    07-15-08 07:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD