hey everyone! ok, i know that when i send an email from my computer, it automatically goes to my BB, which i don't mind now. i find it helpful at times when i'm away from the computer and i need to check back what i wrote. anyways, for some reason, i can't get sent emails from my BB to my computer. i could've sworn that it did that for some emails when i first got it, but now it doesn't. i don't know if i changed a setting or what, but i can't figure it out. any suggestions? thanks!
    07-15-08 08:19 PM
    Sorry, emails sent from your BB will not show up in your Outlook mail.
    07-15-08 08:57 PM
    oh, i forgot to say...it's gmail
    07-15-08 10:21 PM
    the only thing that shows up in your gmail is a confirmation that you sent something from your bb
    07-15-08 11:32 PM
    That's wierd, any emails I send from my blackberry show up in my gmail's "sent mail" folder. I didn't do anything special when I set up my gmail account that I can recall. Now, the only way I can see emails sent from the gmail website is to open up the gmail app on my blackberry.
    Hope that helps

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-15-08 11:51 PM
    i could've sworn that at the beginning, the sent emails from my phone were shown on my computer, but now it's not like that. i don't know what i altered on the phone. i'm hoping there's something i can do to change it back...
    07-16-08 12:08 AM
    songbird,

Did you change your Gmail setup in BIS from POP to IMAP?

Because with a POP account you should get the sent email from your BB to the Gmail sent box, but you won't with it setup as IMAP.
    07-16-08 12:09 AM
    well, i haven't yet logged into the BIS. the reason is because my phone is under my uncles name and i don't have some of his personal information. when i logged onto the verizon/BB BIS website, it said that my account is already set-up (or something along that line). is there another way to set the gmail thing up to POP? will that change my computer's settings? i have a mac ibook, just in case that info's needed.
    07-16-08 06:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD