Okay, DH just asked me how to save copies of his sent email from his BB to his Comcast account. The Comcast account is setup on the BB already. From the message list, I went to the Applications button, Options, Email Settings and there is no Save Sent Email type button. When I looked up how to do this, that is where the instructions sent me. I know I set this up for my Yahoo email months ago, I just can't remember how I did it. Please help. I'm tired and I've searched the internet for way too long on this one. I know I'm missing something simple.

Thanks.
    06-16-08 08:02 PM
    shouldnt the sent message be already on his comcast account sent box? because i have a comcast and everytime i send a email with my comcast accnt it has a copy of it in the sent box in my account...so i suggest just checking your account
    06-17-08 12:11 AM
    I thought it should be too. He's using Sprint and Comcast. I wasn't the one who setup his email, so, I don't know if he accidentally set something wrong. I tried poking around but couldn't find where to change it. My yahoo account has always saved my messages in my Sent folder. Since that is his major email account, he really needs copies of some of those emails to be saved. And Sprint and Comcast are just two of my favorite companies as far as customer service is concerned. (can you see the sarcasm dripping off this post?)
    06-17-08 08:29 AM
    On his Comcast account, make sure he has "Keep a copy of sent email" checked.
    06-17-08 11:28 AM
    That's already done. If he sends it from the computer, it saves, it's only from the BB that it doesn't.
    06-17-08 12:27 PM
    I have Comcast cable internet at home and when ever I tried to set up the POP account on my BB, it would never take. I had to end up setting a rule for my Comcast mail to be auto-forwarded to my tmo.blackberry.net account. Is that the same thing you guys have had to do, or were you successful with setting up the POP account?

On a second note, I do find it works pretty good to get the mail this way as it arrives to my BB at the same time it gets to my Comcast account, i.e. it doesn't have to reconcile every so often. On the down side, when you reply, it comes from my tmo.blackberry.net account not my Comcast.net account, and you have to delete emails from two different locations.

Any suggestions?
    06-28-08 11:47 AM
    Did you ever figure this out? I have Sprint and am using COmcast and am having the same problem. When I use BB to send e-mail, my Sent messages do not show up in my Sent Folder when I log in from the computer.
    09-24-08 10:12 AM
    I have Comcast and the only sent mail that is saved is mail actually sent from Comcast online. Emails sent from home are save in OL Express and emails sent from my BB are saved on my BB. I don't think it's possible to save email that is not actually sent using Comcast webmail.
    09-24-08 10:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD