So my wife and I just got new Blackberry 8320s and I tried to send an mms message with a pic attached to her. It gave her a message stating she can go to my.t-mobile.com to view the picture. Is there a way for her to be able to just open the pic from her phone? My 6 year old samsung phone does picture messaging just fine. What gives?

Thanks!
    03-15-09 11:21 PM
    Hey Dave! BB's don't offer MMS HOWEVER. If her and your phone's are synced up to your emails, then email the attatchments, and then you can open it like that to view on your phone. Hope this helps! I thought the same thing too when I got my BB.
    03-15-09 11:50 PM
    With Tmobile it does work just fine. She has to go except the message and usually it will begin to work normally after that if not go into options and go to MMS settings there.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-16-09 12:04 AM
    I went to options and mms settings but theres nothing there to make my phone accept picture messages. And I went to my.t-mobile on my PC (cuz the BB told me I couldn't access it from there) and I can't find the message I sent. How do I check my email? Please help.

Gene, if you're right then that sucks. Why wouldn't Blackberry phones have picture messaging?
    03-16-09 01:26 AM
    HeSaveDave,

Call up tmobile. they may just need to add this BB free add-on to your plan. then they change some setting and it should work. It happened to me a couple times where I would get mms and then I wouldn't. Just gotta call and go through the BS
    03-16-09 03:38 AM
    My wife called them today and they told us to send ourselves a picture message and that would reset it. It worked. I'm not sure if they changed any settings on their end or not. But to anyone seeing this post later thats what worked for us. Now we have pic/vid messages galore.

Thanks for all the info guys!
    03-16-09 04:49 PM
    send ourselves a picture message and that would reset it.
    Worked like a charm on my friend's 8320. They should give customers a heads up about this because she had no idea how to see them directly in her messages. But glad it's working now.
    07-05-09 01:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD