I just recently bought a Blackberry Curve and obviously, since it's my first Blackberry, I'm still getting accustomed to using all of the features and working my way around the OS. My question that I have is how do I send pictures to another cell phone? I've seen you can use Blackberry Messenger to do that and send a pic to another person who you have as a contact on BB Messenger and that you can email a picture. Is there a way to send a picture to just another person in my address book who doesn't have a BB? I could do it with my last phone which was a Samsung phone and with Sprint as my service provider. How do I do it with my Blackberry? Thanks.
    01-20-09 11:33 PM
    Unfortunately Sprint doesn't care as much about their BlackBerry users as other carriers do since they don't allow MMS on BlackBerry devices. You are stuck with BBM and email.
    01-20-09 11:47 PM
    Unfortunately Sprint doesn't care as much about their BlackBerry users as other carriers do since they don't allow MMS on BlackBerry devices. You are stuck with BBM and email.
    Ugh, that's obviously not what I wanted to hear. Thanks for the reply though.

Just a question though. Why could I sent pictures on my last phone, but not on my Blackberry even though both were on Sprint? And I'm guessing you can send pics on Curve's with other service providers. So what makes us not able to send pics using a Curve on Sprint?

Are they planning on releasing any kind of updates for the Curve that would allow us to use MMS?
    01-21-09 12:08 AM
    Sprint won't give a real reason as to why they do that, nor when they will work it out.
    01-21-09 02:06 AM
    Sprint won't give a real reason as to why they do that, nor when they will work it out.
    Thanks for the reply. Hopefully it gets worked out soon. Not that having MMS capability is a huge deal to me it's still something that would be nice to have.
    01-21-09 02:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD