Does anyone have problems sending photos using text messages?? Sometimes people receive them and other times they do not. I have one person that has an iphone and she can never receive a photo from me but yet she can send them fine. I just had someone send me a photo just now and I was trying to forward it to everyone on my contact list and it would not send it. Very frustrating. I never had this problem on my other phones.
    01-16-10 06:13 PM
    iphone users had to install the update so they could receive them. did she do that?
    01-16-10 08:48 PM
    You're attempting to send photos via SMS? Or MMS?

Quite frequently, this issue is solved by a simple Battery Pull. With the power on, pull battery from your device, wait 30 seconds, reinstall. Let it reboot and see if that has cleared the problem.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 09:35 PM
    You have to send pictures mms. Not sms

01-16-10 11:11 PM
    Yes I am sending using MMS. I can't understand it. Sometimes I can get a same size picture to send and other times I can't get them to go at all.
    01-16-10 11:13 PM
    It will set there with the little clock beside it and finally just end up with the big red X.
    01-16-10 11:13 PM
    Are you getting a strong enough signal when your trying to send a picture?

01-16-10 11:20 PM
    Do a battery pull, keep the battery out for 30 seconds. After you put the battery back in, and it comes back up all the way, wait a few minutes before you do anything. As long as you have a strong enough signal that should fix the problem. If it doesn't you can call your service provider to make sure your in the coverage area and their not having server or network issues.

01-16-10 11:52 PM
    mine was doing the same thing. i think part of the problem was im taking pictures in the highest res. and they get too big, or so the new error message says. i updated to .175 today as well.
    01-18-10 12:39 AM
    I agree with you about the high res. pics. I've never had it happen with sms. But I've had it being slow in sending high res. pics. in an email before. It always sends them though, it just takes longer sometimes. I've never got an error message. The os can make a difference too. I'm running on a higher os.

01-20-10 01:27 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD