ok...so on my old, piece-of-crap $30 flip phone, i was able to go down the list of my contacts and click click click on who i wanted to send a text to...like, for example, i could've clicked on 5 contacts and BAM send them the same text.

please tell me there is a way i could do that on my curve.

thanks..
    06-01-08 05:43 PM
    While composing the message to the first contact, press menu and choose Add Recipient.
    06-01-08 05:48 PM
    no, i know that...

is there a list of my contacts i can just go down and click click click to add them all at once?!

if not, i'm going to be really pissed off.
    06-01-08 05:51 PM
    I don't know of any way.
    06-01-08 06:09 PM
    I keep a mass text group. So in the address book, make a new group. And it will let u add which ever contacts u want. And the when u text select that group and vualla. I always text the same group of peeps though. I bartend, so that's how I keep everyone informed of the specials and what not

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-01-08 06:58 PM
    I'm doing a search and to the op the answer is "NO" it sucks you would thing siomething this advanced would have something liek that. My old *** Nokia did that many years ago now my BB can't it sucks. Sure you can make a group but I have some folks that may not need that info in the group so it defeats the purpose.
    01-01-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD