Hey guys, I have a quick question for you. Is there a way to setup my blackberry so that when I reply to e-mails sent to different accounts, that my replies automatically come from corresponsing accounts? For example: if I get an e-mail to my gmail account, replies come from my gmail account, or if I get e-mail to my aol account, replies automatically will be from my aol account. Currently, all of my e-mails are coming from the same account and the only way I'm finding I can change it is by going into options and settings. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance!
    12-10-08 01:06 PM
    [/B]scroll up in reply & highlight ur sending email addy, click bb key, select change option & select ur choice & go[/B]
    12-10-08 01:10 PM
    [/B]scroll up in reply & highlight ur sending email addy, click bb key, select change option & select ur choice & go[/B]
    I've tried that already. The problem is that the change option is only letting me picking one option. It's not letting me choose to send from any of my other accounts
    12-11-08 01:16 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD