Okay, I want to know who has one, if its worth the money? 1500 or 2600?
    Basically I want to know if the 2600 is worth the extra thickness and who has one or can comment on them. I'm seriously thinking about buying one (2600) because I am tired of chatting with my fiance from work on my bb and having to charge (usually in the middle of our conversation) every 24 hours. On the weekends my battery lasts about 2 or 3 days because I don't chat or use the internet so much.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-08 04:44 AM
    There is a GREAT article that was just posted yesterday titled Accessory Review: Seidio 1500mAh and 2600 mAh. Totally what you are looking for as far as comparing the batteries, their life and the extra thickness. It has me thinking of getting the big one as well! It is on the home page-check it out.
    Last edited by kasperapd; 03-04-08 at 05:43 PM.
    03-04-08 09:10 AM
    One thing I didn't see mentioned in the review was whether the added thickness of the 2600 made the standard BB Curve phone holster too small to use. Anyone know?
    03-04-08 09:15 AM
    I had the Seidio 2600 MAh battery and just bought the Seidio 1500Mah last week. The 2600 Mah battery as you are aware does add some unwanted thickness to the back of the phone. But the battery did give me two good days of sending emails, making phone calls etc etc. A couple of weeks ago I picked up an Otterbox case for my 8320. Since the 2600 Mah battery would not fit in the Otterbox case I had to get rid of it. Last week I decided to use the 10% off coupon that Crackberry.com was offering and picked up a Seidio 1500Mah battery for $39.99. I am on my 3rd charging cycle and so far the battery does last me more then a day without me having to charge it. I am a small business owner who needs the extra battery power for emails and phone calls. If you can go a whole day without having to charge the oem battery then I don't see a point in spending the money on a Seidio extended battery. But if you can't make one day on a full oem charge then I think your money would be well spent.
    03-04-08 09:28 AM
    One thing I didn't see mentioned in the review was whether the added thickness of the 2600 made the standard BB Curve phone holster too small to use. Anyone know?
    Your Blackberry curve with the Seidio 2600Mah will fit in the Oem leather case. The only problem is that it does tend to stretch out the case, you will notice that your case is wearing a lot faster then normal. It makes for a very snug fit, it might take some time to get use to!
    03-04-08 09:39 AM
    I just got the 2600 mah yesterday. So far I am very pleased with it. I actually like the small bit of extra weight and bulk in the back. It actually seems to make the phone more balanced and easier to hold both when making phone calls and texting. That's just my opinion.

03-04-08 01:59 PM
    There is a GREAT article that was just posted yesterday titled Accessory Review: Seidio 1500mAh and 2600 mAh. Totally what you are looking for as far as comparing the batteries, their life and the extra thickness. It has me thinking of getting the big one as well! It is on the home page-check it out.
    i read it, i want the opinion of the people. im still on the fence about getting it or not. i probably dont need to, just something else to spend my money on.
    03-04-08 06:23 PM
    i read it, i want the opinion of the people. im still on the fence about getting it or not. i probably dont need to, just something else to spend my money on.
    I personally think you should buy a couple of them!
    03-04-08 09:15 PM
    27 hours on 1st charge and still at 55% over 20 emails sent, numerous sites visited, and 3 hrs of calls. I'm loving this battery!!

03-05-08 12:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD