I got a BB Curve 8330 in November then took it bacl and got a Treo (for the calendar app). The Treo sucked, so luckily I was able to get my BB back. Now. Here are my two issues:
    1) I cannot keep sent mails from forwarding to my device. I have set up the right filters (deleted and re-tried several times even) on the BB site for my provider, but it still won't work. I also tried deleting all cookies and clearing my cache.
    2) I can't set up my BB email address on the BB provider website. I created a new BB email addressn and it won't work. My Gmail account set up just fine.

BB Curve 8330
    Carrier: Alltel

Any help would be SO appreciated.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-11-08 02:20 PM
    Im assuming you've followed this?

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/gmai...-853/#post7422

When you say the BB address *wont work* - what error are you getting?
    Last edited by rachel0179; 12-11-08 at 03:01 PM.
    12-11-08 02:58 PM
    Im having issues posting links that are working right now LOL if that doesnt work, search gmail sending copies to BB, a ton of threads will show up
    12-11-08 03:02 PM
    I just went and searched (hadn't even thought about that - thanks), and the only thing I found is the suggestion I've already seen about setting up a filter.

I looked on the BIS site for some contact information for BlackBerry and didn't see any. I don't know if I should contact them or my provider. This is irritating me.
    12-11-08 04:37 PM
    In Options, Advanced Options, Service Book, select the desired Service Book, press Menu, and select Delete. After you pull your battery and reboot, go back to Options, Advanced Options, Service Book, press Menu and Select Undelete, this should refresh them for you.
    12-11-08 04:45 PM
    so I tried that....and now I have 2 entries for my gmail account one is CICAL and the other is CMIME...do I need both of those? Is one for calendar?

Not sure what to delete....

Did all that original poster did too, and still receiving emails I sent (not to be confused with sent mail) heheteee
    12-11-08 05:39 PM
    Yes, you should have both those service books for email. Thats fine.
    12-11-08 05:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD