First, I tried to search and couldn't find this, so be kind to me. If not, bring it on. I can take it.

Is there a way to search for text (ie in the note section)? It seems the "find" function only looks at the name or the company info.

Thanks
    Chuck
    02-09-09 05:41 PM
    If you go to the Search icon or press the "S" key if you have dialing from the Home Screen turned to OFF, then you can search the text in the Address Book.

Just type in the text and check the box next to the items you wish to search.
    02-09-09 06:07 PM
    Thank you Mama, I will that. BTW, my harley is better than yours!
    02-09-09 07:12 PM
    I am not sure after trying it (search still just brought names and companies) what you mean by having "dialing from the Home Screen turned to OFF". I take it back, your bike is better than mine.
    02-09-09 07:33 PM
    from the home screen, hit send, the menu button, then general options, turn dial from home screen off. this stops you from typing in numbers or names from the home screen and gives you a lot of shortcut options. when you hold the "s" key, the bb will bring up the search programs n u can search for whatever notes you need
    02-09-09 07:37 PM
    Thank you Joe, that works great!
    02-10-09 07:50 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD