Hello again I am trying to take my pictures of of my phone via usb to my computer but the images from the card are not showing up. How do I find them??
    matt
    07-27-08 03:38 PM
    when you connect your BB to the computer, on the BB screen it will aske you if you wanna turn on/off mass storage. I think it should be on.
    also when in camera mode on your BB, check your options and check if the picture are beeing saved in the memory card instead of the device memory.
    07-27-08 04:09 PM
    when you connect your BB to the computer, on the BB screen it will aske you if you wanna turn on/off mass storage. I think it should be on.
    also when in camera mode on your BB, check your options and check if the picture are beeing saved in the memory card instead of the device memory.
    crazy, I got on here to post the same question...my BB didnt ask to turn on/off mass storage....only what was on my bb memory transferred...plus i took out my memory card and inserted in my computer and nothing to transfer....but there on the card as they show in my bb device....any help us with these questions...

bimmerville I through in my question with yours as its almost the same...not trying to hijack your thread ok
    07-27-08 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD