Hey everyone, I'm new and had a question. Is there anything that can be done for a scratched screen? I got an 8330 curve 2 weeks ago, and this morning I realized there are some scratches on the screen. Any help would be greatly appreciated!
    06-30-08 07:40 AM
    Welcome to CrackBerry!

I would recommend a screen protector.

Also, you can replace the LCD lens (the thing that is scrathed) with a part from BlackBerry - BlackBerry, HTC, Accessories Store, BenQ-Siemens, Motorola, Dopod/O2, Microsoft,
    06-30-08 07:43 AM
    Do a search here on the Forum, there are many posts about scratch screens in previous posts.
    The search Button can be your friend :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-30-08 10:09 AM
    I think there is some sort of stuff you buff onto your screen and it fills in tiny knicks and scratches... I don't recall it's name but if you google it or search the forums for it, I'm sure it's in here somewhere...
    06-30-08 10:48 AM
    Novus

Lens Doctor
    06-30-08 10:51 AM
    Learn to love scratches. And if you don't then Lens Doctor or using a small buffing pad from Pep Boys and some glass scratch solution. Lens Doctor is the safer option though unless you're a detailing buff ala me. ;-)
    06-30-08 10:55 AM
    Repair or replace. Then put on a screen protector. If you search for screen protection here on the forum you will find loads of threads discussing what people use, why they like it, recommendations, etc. Screen protection is the very 1st thing I make sure to get and have on my devices before using them too much.
    06-30-08 05:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD