What do you guys suggest for a screen protector? I have been using a cheapo-generic one for about a month, but it (and a few others) have started peeling very easily.

I dont necessarily need anything more than a basic screen protector, but a privacy screen might be an option also.

What all should i look for? Where? And price range?

Thanks for the help!
    02-27-09 02:19 PM
    I got mine from BSE (best skins ever).

Best 6 bucks I ever spent. You get 2 for that price. Application is simple and it covers the area above the screen too, not that it matters.....
    02-27-09 02:20 PM
    Thanks for the quick response. I'll check them out. Would you recommend the screen only or total body skin? I carry it in my pocket all the time..
    02-27-09 02:23 PM
    I only needed the screen protected for my purposes, for a pocket carrier I would probably get the total body skin or use a sleeve. The risk of lint getting trapped in the screen is to high for me to do the pocket thing

Fixable of course but I do not want the hassle - maybe some others who carry it in their pocket will give some better advice..
    02-27-09 02:39 PM
    I got an InvisiShield from BestBuy and the geeksquad put it on and its awesome! No scratches, lifetime warranty...it feels kinda rubbery. Doesnt seem to come off the phone at all!! Oh yea, $40.
    02-27-09 03:05 PM
    I got the body glove from the verizon store. I think it was 25 bucks, and was hesitant about it at first. But it is awesome. It has rubber molding to protect the unit and a hard screen protector that doesn't interfere with using the device. Well worth the money. I was just going to go with a soft plastic cover to protect it, but this case came with it all.
    02-27-09 04:19 PM
    I got the body glove and a plastic adhesive screen protector. I got the protector because the body glove allowed dirt under the hard screen protector. Now its 100% protected.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-27-09 06:11 PM
    A cheap alternative. A piece of cellophane tape.The kind you use for moving. You can cut it to fit the screen perfectly.
    02-27-09 06:38 PM
    I put an invisishield on mine and it's amazing. I love it.

02-27-09 06:41 PM
    I've already got the body glove-ish case. I'm just looking for a good screen protector. All the universals I used seem to come off easily, am I just unlucky?

02-27-09 07:47 PM
    the zagg invisishield you can get it at best buyfor like $20 for some strange reason they give you covers for a pearl a curve and an 8830. make sure u have somebody from the store put it on it works great and i also put on a seidio black innocase cover and they work to gether great
    02-27-09 08:31 PM
    I have the Zagg Invisishield cover for the whole phone. It's an AWSOME product. No need for a case. The whole shield comes with a screen protector as well as for the entire phone. If you can't get the Zagg for the whole phone, at least get the screen protector. YOU WILL NOT BE UNHAPPY WITH IT!!!
    02-27-09 08:36 PM
    Go for a BSE, there's pics of my Curve with a BSE on it in my signature.
    02-27-09 08:38 PM
    Go for a BSE, there's pics of my Curve with a BSE on it in my signature.
    Thanks.. Thats what i was really looking for. Pictures of whatever you suggest.

I like the idea of an entire body cover because it should help keep dust and stuff out too.. right?
    02-27-09 10:32 PM
    Well, i ordered a BSE Complete skin. 8.99$ is a pretty good price including shipping. Cant wait to try it out
    02-28-09 06:48 AM
    Will the BSE work with an Otterbox defender? I'm not crazy about the plastic protector that comes with it and this looks like it would be a good alternative.
    02-28-09 07:54 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD