just curious, how long do most of you keep texts? My phone came set to keep them 30 days, which I have. do some have it set to "keep until deleted?"
    02-19-09 01:27 PM
    I have mine set to 15 days but I will be honest I am one of them OCD type fellas, once I read it - its gone for good
    02-19-09 01:28 PM
    i have mine set for 15 days..
    02-19-09 01:30 PM
    Mine is on 15 days, largely because once I read a text or email, I don't feel the need to read it again (and if I do, it's in my account still -- only deleted on the handheld). That, plus the fact that I'm too lazy to manually delete everything, so 15 days is the best option. lol
    02-19-09 01:36 PM
    30 days, but every day i highlight the previous day and select delete prior. easier that way. but i will save them if they are important.
    02-19-09 01:38 PM
    Cara P....how is it in your account still? can you explain?
    02-19-09 01:56 PM
    They are referring to E-Mails, which, even after removal from the blackberry device, can still be found on the email server. I.E.->Delete an email from a Hotmail account from your bb, you can still log into Hotmail.com and read that email.

Oh, and mine are set to 15 days as well =)
    02-19-09 02:00 PM
    Mine is set at 15. I usually delete emails from my BB as soon as I read them unless it's one to my vzw.blackberry email that is important and I need to keep.
    02-19-09 04:20 PM
    Yes, this is what I'm referring to (below):

They are referring to E-Mails, which, even after removal from the blackberry device, can still be found on the email server. I.E.->Delete an email from a Hotmail account from your bb, you can still log into Hotmail.com and read that email.

Oh, and mine are set to 15 days as well =)
    I don't think that there is any way to get SMSes still after you delete them.
    02-19-09 04:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD