I did some searching here, but very tired right now, so if it is here I missed it, sorry.

Can you save Word or Excel attahcments to your SD card?

I highlighted and then opened the attachment and both ways there is not option to save it. Is the only way to save it, is to get other software like Docs To Go?
    07-13-08 08:10 PM
    Exactly and docs to go is offered on the 4.5 OS.
    07-13-08 08:52 PM
    Thanks for the help. Nice you can view them from an email and thats it. SWEET!
    07-13-08 08:54 PM
    I have the curve 8330 with Verizon and 4.5 is not yet available. Soon? All I want to do is copy an attached document (word etc.) to my computer. I can't do this? With the Desktop manager 4.5, I can copy to the unit and attach and send. But I can't receive an attachment and download to computer?
    08-17-08 08:59 PM
    If you receive it on your BlackBerry, it is also in your computer's email inbox, is it not? If so, then you can save it to the computer from Outlook on the computer. That's the way I handle attachments. I have about 3GB of emails and attachments on my PC, only 4 emails on my BlackBerry at the moment.
    08-17-08 10:02 PM
    Well, not necessarily. When traveling I'm not always in a WiFi area so that even if on the service provider's website - I cannot download to the computer. So I was hoping that I could retrieve the file from the Blackberry in places where the phone still has access.
    08-17-08 11:21 PM
    I have the curve 8330 with Verizon and 4.5 is not yet available. Soon? All I want to do is copy an attached document (word etc.) to my computer. I can't do this? With the Desktop manager 4.5, I can copy to the unit and attach and send. But I can't receive an attachment and download to computer?
    Really? Then how am I running it? Lol. U can use the other cdma updates if u delete the vendor file. Works awesome!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-18-08 01:14 AM
    Yea, 4.5 is out for the 8330 and it works great. It has Docs 2 Go and I can now save files to my card.

08-18-08 02:26 AM
    Yea, 4.5 is out for the 8330 and it works great. It has Docs 2 Go and I can now save files to my card.

Cool! I didn't think it was out from Verizon "officially" just yet though I have heard it is available with mixed results. I was concerned about some problems others have had. But, Stang68, if you are running it using 8330 and Verizon with success, I WANT it too! Praytell, where did you download it from?
    08-18-08 11:12 AM
    Nevermind - found it. I downloaded it rather quickly and it installed in about 45 mins. Works just fine.
    08-19-08 11:18 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD