only my saved messages from other days are appearing and all other messages from today that were sent after 9pm. i've tried going back to my inbox, but that's as far as it goes. i've taken out the battery and the memory card, and that's still all that's showing!
    02-11-10 10:58 PM
    only my saved messages from other days are appearing and all other messages from today that were sent after 9pm. i've tried going back to my inbox, but that's as far as it goes. i've taken out the battery and the memory card, and that's still all that's showing!
    Ok, Im not sure I understand you correctly but are you saying that your messages are disappearing from your inbox? If this is the case, you may be low on memory and they may be deleting on their own. Have you pulled the battery lately? That might help you recover some memory.

Please post back with more of a description of the problem.
    02-12-10 11:34 AM
    I think the OP did a battery pull. But the problem may well have been precipitated by low memory, which may have been fixed by the battery pull. Sorry, but I suspect those messages are gone for gone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 08:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD