All:

This is my first post and have been using Crackberry since late Spring. So forgive me if this has been posted before. I was unable to find anything similar to my problem. Here Goes:

My friend and I both have the 8330. We can be sitting side by side at work and he has no issues using NFL Live, browser, making calls, etc. Me on the other hand has crappy phone service/ NFL Live Locks my phone up/ browser looses connection/time out. We have checked both phones and we are on the same PRL update (I just had mine checked by sprint store this past weekend and I have the latest verion) In fact, everything looks exactly the same in the setup screens. What is the problem??? This is becoming very frustrating.

On a plus side, this only happens at work. At my home, everything works well. Well, most of the time. I do have some issues with Sprint TV locking up.

Any Suggestions from the Crackberry Guru's???

Signed,

Frustrated, but still Love my BB
    09-15-09 02:25 AM
    All:

This is my first post and have been using Crackberry since late Spring. So forgive me if this has been posted before. I was unable to find anything similar to my problem. Here Goes:

My friend and I both have the 8330. We can be sitting side by side at work and he has no issues using NFL Live, browser, making calls, etc. Me on the other hand has crappy phone service/ NFL Live Locks my phone up/ browser looses connection/time out. We have checked both phones and we are on the same PRL update (I just had mine checked by sprint store this past weekend and I have the latest verion) In fact, everything looks exactly the same in the setup screens. What is the problem??? This is becoming very frustrating.

On a plus side, this only happens at work. At my home, everything works well. Well, most of the time. I do have some issues with Sprint TV locking up.

Any Suggestions from the Crackberry Guru's???

Signed,

Frustrated, but still Love my BB
    You guys on the same OS? You have the same exact apps? Do same exact memory maintenance? Have the same things running in the background? etc.

These are all things that can contribute to berries acting differently. Just because you bacth have 8330s doesnt mean they are going to act the same, unless they have exactly the same things on them and so on.
    Last edited by jgutie6634; 09-15-09 at 02:32 AM.
    09-15-09 02:29 AM
    Also, one could be an 8330e the other an 8330m. Though in theory, it shouldn't matter.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 03:14 AM
    We are running the Same OS. The only thing different is I have Vlingo and TellMe running. We use the same backgrounds and we are both 8330e not m.
    09-15-09 08:21 PM
    is it still under warranty? You might reload your os remove old one with commander and reinstall.
    09-15-09 09:17 PM
    From what I understand vlingo constantly runs using up cpu power and so fourth. I'm not possitive on that because I've never used it but that would effect it I'm sure.

09-16-09 06:02 AM
    From what I understand vlingo constantly runs using up cpu power and so fourth. I'm not possitive on that because I've never used it but that would effect it I'm sure.

Nope! That is incorrect. Vlingo doesnt run in the background.
    Last edited by jgutie6634; 09-16-09 at 06:07 AM.
    09-16-09 06:05 AM
    We are running the Same OS. The only thing different is I have Vlingo and TellMe running. We use the same backgrounds and we are both 8330e not m.
    How often you you do battery pulls and clear your logs? Compare both of your devices in Options>Status>Menu>Database Sizes What do you see there?
    09-16-09 06:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD