Today was the last day of me using my BB Curve. It just frustrated me because my "h" button has been dead for months, and now my "b" and "n" buttons started giving out. I need to press on them like 5x before it actually works. Also my trackball doesn't scroll down, it doesn't feel smooth anymore.

Yes, I've taken out my the ball, cleaned it and everything. It just doesn't work the same anymore. So I need to save up for a new BB. Ha, friend gave me his BlackJack, so I'll be on that for a month or two. I'm a student so I need to work and save up.

I'm going to miss my BB!
    07-23-09 03:47 PM
    Hang in there, im sure you will save enough money in no time. BlackJacks are good phones too. Just hang in there.
    07-23-09 04:47 PM
    I feel for you. Don't know what I would do without my BB I hope I never have to know.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 06:04 PM
    damn kid.... goodluck bro. you're curve is in my prayers
    07-23-09 06:15 PM
    sorry to hear that..."
    I keep, My prayer to you..."
    07-23-09 06:44 PM
    Best of luck to you, my friend. Honestly, I don't think I could go more than a few hours without my storm and not be extremely lost, let alone uncomfortable. You know, that naked feeling you get when you forget your watch on your nightstand. That feeling.
    07-23-09 06:48 PM
    Today was the last day of me using my BB Curve. It just frustrated me because my "h" button has been dead for months, and now my "b" and "n" buttons started giving out. I need to press on them like 5x before it actually works. Also my trackball doesn't scroll down, it doesn't feel smooth anymore.

Yes, I've taken out my the ball, cleaned it and everything. It just doesn't work the same anymore. So I need to save up for a new BB. Ha, friend gave me his BlackJack, so I'll be on that for a month or two. I'm a student so I need to work and save up.

I'm going to miss my BB!
    If yoiu happen to be on your parents Family Talk Plan (saying this not know how old you are) you could get them to add a line and you'd get a new BB for free or for $.99 at wirefly.com or one of those other online places. It would be worth a try - if that's your situation at this time.

At any rate I know you're gonna miss your Berry. I know I would practically die without mine.

Peace...
    07-23-09 07:04 PM
    Thank you, thank you all! I'll still be coming on this cracked out forum. Haha. Oh and tediprude this is my own line.
    07-23-09 07:57 PM
    What's all the fuss about?.......Well, now I know. I am new to BlackBerry and I love it! They are cool phones. Who needs an iphone?
    07-24-09 12:20 AM
    You could always replace the keypad. Also if the trackball is acting up, remove it. Get a Q-tip, turn the phone face down. Press the Q-trip upwards a few times onto the microswitch that is under the trackball. Then re-assemble trackball. This works really well for Trackball issues, that a new or clean ball, doesn't fix. Replaciing the keypad isn't hard and there are several tutorials on this site.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-24-09 01:42 AM
    I'm glad I decided not to hang on to my Pearl after I got my Curve. I don't think I could go back to a regular cell phone. I need my BB!
    07-24-09 06:01 PM

I'm going to miss my BB!
    Or you can just win the MY CONTEST and get a new GEMINI for free! Follow my previous posts.
    07-24-09 06:07 PM
    Or you can just win the MY CONTEST and get a new GEMINI for free! Follow my previous posts.
    I'M ON IT! VZMNTS, That's ME!
    07-25-09 11:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD