I always get great help here so here goes. I have a BB Curve 8330 and have just installed a new security video system at my house. It will stream video to a cell phone that has these 3 requirements #1 MUST support the 3gp format,#2 MUST support Real-Time Streaming Protocol,#3 MUST be connected to a 3G network. I meet all the requirements but when I log into my system the media player comes up but ERROR .. Does not support this video format. Anybody got any suggestions????? As far as I can tell on the RIM webite I should be good to go ???

Thanks for any help !
    12-05-09 11:19 AM
    No one ?? Dang !
    12-07-09 10:44 PM
    According to Media types supported on the BlackBerry smartphone *scroll down to the bottom, the curve table is there.

Realtime Streaming Protocol is supported by that video type.

Check the server settings. You may be behind a firewall. You can also pull the battery and all that basic stuff.

At the very bottom.. "Note: Streaming requires BlackBerry Device Software 4.3 or later."
    12-07-09 10:50 PM
    I'd also check the system and see if there are any options on codecs. If there are options I'd trying chnaging them and testing. Might just be the video is encoded in a way the BB can't decode.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-08-09 09:00 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD