Ok gurus, I know this has been discussed before, but, none of the fixes that I researched works. This has been going on for about 3 days now. RMM9 is bombarding my PC with a failed attempt to install. You know what I mean. Now, I have read every fix imaginable. First, don't tell me to download anything as the installer will not let me do that. Don't tell me to uninstall Roxio because it does not show up in any program file or in ANY registry file, I have searched till my fingers hurt. CCleaner deletes over 350 fragments of Roxio and they immediately return. It does not show in Revo Uninstaller. I cannot install the latest Blackberry Desktop manager, in fact, I cannot install anything. I want to hook up my 8350i for an update and backup and I'm afraid of corrupting something. I understand if I uninstall the BB program, this won't get rid of this problem? What if I insert the BB DVD and run it, what will happen? Now, it says I have version 5.0.1.18. When I check for updates, it says I need the same thing? WTF? I think I have a corrupted version. I know it's a long post but I'm ready to wipe the drive!
    01-16-10 03:31 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD