Hopefully someone can help. . . I recently updated my OS for my Curve 8330 to 4.5.0.77 . . not the newest I know, but new enough to unlock the GPS . . . Now when I try and reload all my ringtones through bluetooth transfer from my MacBook, it saves the ringtones in my "Music" folder with all my music. Even when I try and adjust the save location during the file transfer it still puts them there. I'm going into "Media", going to "Ringtones" --> "My Ringtones" just like i always did with no problems before for the transfers. . . Assuming its a glitch in the OS, anyone found a way around it yet, REALLY frustrating. Any ideas? Thank you!

-Garrett
    02-11-09 11:37 PM
    You're using PocketMac, I'm assuming? I don't know much about the Mac/RIM relationship, honestly. Have you looked at Missing Sync?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-09 11:55 PM
    Actually for the OS update I had to use a PC as PocketMac (and i believe Missing Sync though i haven't used it) doesn't support OS upgrades. I used PocketMac to sync the Music originally, but just using bluetooth to transfer the ringtones.
    02-12-09 12:04 AM
    Oh, I didn't mean for the OS upgrade... I was talking about for the music transfer... Like I said, I know very little about Macs

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 12:21 AM
    Bump . . . . anymore ideas anyone?
    02-12-09 03:12 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD