So once I emailed myself the ringtones and wallpapers that I want... how do I get them on the phone and use them as my actual ringtone???
    03-27-09 11:28 AM
    open the email message that you got on your phone, then click on the link or attachment to the song that's in the email.
    03-27-09 12:18 PM
    Once you have saved them just set up the tones like you would any other..

Profiles>advanced>active profile (or the profile you want to edit (loud, normal) then select the alert you wish to edit (SMS, MMS, EMAIL, PHONE) pick a tone and save. From this menu you can customize it to your liking for each alert..
    For the wallpapers browse under the media icon on your phone to see them.

The easiest solution is to enable mass storage mode. It will alleviate you needing to send them to the phone, save, move etc... It can be all done from windows if you have a usb cord, media card.....
    options>media card>mass storage mode support = ON. Once you have done that its as simple as plugging in the device (via the USB cord) and dragging and dropping what you wish to and from the BB/PC. Treat it like you would any other flash/removable drive. Browse "my computer" and look for blackberry listed as one of the drives (where you see C:, D:, E: etc)
    03-27-09 12:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD