Is there a way to make the ringtones play straight? I had it set to vibrate + ringtone so it would vibrate once and then the ringtone would play for a couple seconds then the music would stop and then the phone would vibrate and etc. I even tried to putting it to just tone but even then the ringtone would pause in between. Is there any way to fix this?
    01-03-08 08:49 PM
    30 sec max for ringtone time and then it will loop back to the start of the tone.
    01-03-08 11:33 PM
    I don't get it.. I don't see that as an option.
    01-03-08 11:43 PM
    I beleive that the ringtone is only as long as the file itself. You can only dictate how many times it cycles (# of beeps). Therefore, if you have a 2 second ring tone and set it to 3 beeps, then you will have 6 seconds worth of ring. I think what the previous answer meant was that if the ringtone was longer than 30 seconds it would truncate to 30 seconds. I would assume that if you set it to 3 beeps, then you would get 1.5 min of ring...

Like I said I am new and this is what I have noticed. The reason I am actually on this site is to ask my own question:

Do you know how to assign different tones for different email accounts? When I make a change on one, it changes them all.

Thanks in advance.

Best,
    Robb
    01-04-08 09:36 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD