New to 8330 and am having issues with ringtone volume when receiving phone calls! Sometime the volume is audible and at other times it can't be heard at all? Please help, other than this small quirk love the phone.
    06-17-09 04:19 AM
    Have you gone into profiles and set the ringtone volumes? Can be set to mute, low, med, high and escalating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-17-09 05:07 AM
    Have you gone into profiles and set the ringtone volumes? Can be set to mute, low, med, high and escalating.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    To expand on this......(as I am still fairly new to BB's as well)

The profiles have a lot of settings, you can set multiple profiles and each profile is then broken up further into sections, calls, sms, mms, alerts, etc...as well as how those same sounds work whether it is in or out of a holster. So maybe you need to just tweak volumes and ring styles there.

That being said, I have found no happy medium with the BB for ring volume. IMO there are 2 settings too low and too loud. lol

I just searched for a ring that was easier to hear at medium volumes, without being overly loud. Classic ringer is the one I use.
    Last edited by Jim W; 06-17-09 at 07:45 AM. Reason: spell check FTW
    06-17-09 07:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD