hey guys i had the storm and switched to the curve and i was just wondering is it possible to get the ringer any higher then it is?
    05-05-09 10:22 PM
    If it's an mp3 file that you are using, you can use Audacity or mp3gain to increase the gain/volume on the file and copy it back to your BB.

I do it all the time for my ringtones.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 10:39 PM
    Off topic, did you not like the Storm?

What were some its fault that made you leave the Storm and go to the Curve?

I was thinking of getting a Storm. What should I be aware of?

Thanks for your input

msblueline

05-06-09 06:43 AM
    One good thing about the storm it that the sound on there totally blows the curves out of the water.
    05-06-09 07:33 AM
    There is so many probs with the storm. The mp3 player on the curve blows the storms out of the water. The storm ringer is much louder but that is the only pro for the storm. The browser is much better too on the storm. The sound quality on a call is much better than the storms. Just stick with the curve. You won't have to go to verizon every 5 min

05-06-09 02:00 PM
    i was just tired of battery pulls and verizon took forever to bring out updates so it pissed me off and i didnt wanna put up with it anymore so i went with the curve and i love it
    05-06-09 02:40 PM
    i was just tired of battery pulls and verizon took forever to bring out updates so it pissed me off and i didnt wanna put up with it anymore so i went with the curve and i love it
    Did you take care of the ringer volume with Audacity?

Also, you need to update your user profile.
    05-06-09 02:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD