Okay so I have had my curve 8330 for about 2 weeks now and I'm with sprint. I upgraded from the rumor and I had a crap and I mean a crapload of ringback tones, some of which have recently expired. I know this because sprint sends you a txt when they do. But anyway my question is, is there a way for me to access my ringback tones like I used to through the browser on my fone?

Thanks in andvace for all help

P.s. I absolutly love my new BB & I don't know how I ever lived without it!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 08:29 PM
    LOL girl i had ringtones and music and so far nothing I upgraded to the curve 4 weeks ago and lost everything
    04-24-09 08:46 PM
    Ughhh! That's not the answer I wus looking for lol but thanx

04-24-09 09:05 PM
    Please do anyone who calls you a favor and stop using ringback tones. I hate listening to the music that the person I'm calling likes.
    04-24-09 09:06 PM
    Sorry but I actually have a few ppl who r like put such n such fo when I call and with sprint that was possible from my device...

04-24-09 09:10 PM
    OK, well, to answer your question directly then: can't you just go to the website (even if it's not a mobile one) from the browser on your Curve?
    04-24-09 09:13 PM
    Ringback tones, like voicemail, is all Sprint. Those are things set up, activated and used, all before your phone comes into the equation. So anything you lost, or didn't carry over, has nothing to do with your phone. I dunno, maybe when you switched phones Sprint reset your phone and you ringback tones.

Honestly, that's an idea, but not a surefire answer.
    04-25-09 12:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD