ok i just bought the curve and man i really like this phone but 2 complaints the ring option is not like others where's the phone will ring and vib at the same time or just ring. can this be fixed to do both?
    als how can i do video's from the camera or is even a option with this phone ?
    has any one loaded any movies on their curve yet and if so how and where can i get the program. thanks
    Dino
    09-08-07 10:45 AM
    BlackBerry does NOT offer the ring & vibrate at the same time option. Sorry...

As a test, try downloading, and coping these videos to your Curve...
    09-08-07 11:09 AM
    Yea I wud have liked the vibrate and ring option instead of the vibrate then ring but thts just minor. . . I still luv my BB :-)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-07 11:30 AM
    Where is the vib THEN ring option? I don't see it on my Profiles menu - Mitch
    09-08-07 12:02 PM
    That's exactly where it should be.
    09-08-07 03:12 PM
    cool thanks so much has anyone loaded any full movies to their's yet i have seen some programs on line but not sure if i should get it or is it a waste
    09-08-07 05:31 PM
    It doesn't exactly say vibrate then ring but it says vibrate + ring.
    For me tht option vibrates and then rings instead of both at same time.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-08-07 07:12 PM
    ok guys can some one tell me how to down load the video's navilyn posted . thanks
    09-09-07 01:01 AM
    ...go to said website, right click on the link for the respective video, and choose 'save target as'. Save it to your pc.

Once done, open Desktop Manager, connect your BlackBerry to your PC, and use Media Manager to copy said videos to your BlackBerry...
    09-09-07 04:18 AM
    thanks so much. i will try it.
    does you tube work on bb also ?
    09-11-07 12:09 AM
    dtapia, you are straying away from the original subject. But, I don't believe it works directly. You have to use a website like http://tinytube.net/.com, or something like that...
    09-11-07 02:30 AM
    I am having just the opposite problem. I want my phone to ring, and I can't get it to stop vibrating for both calls and alerts. I have my profile set to normal, and my alarm settings to tone....yet all I get is vibrate. Any ideas?
    07-29-08 04:56 PM
    Go to Profiles, scroll down to Advanced, highlight the profile you want to change (normal), hit Menu, Edit. Then scroll to Phone, set the "out of holster" setting to Tone. Change any other settings for in or out of holster, then hit the Back button, select Save.
    07-29-08 04:59 PM
    Chaz, The Man, is exactly right, but for your future reference, check these out:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...ications-1623/

http://forums.crackberry.com/f3/how-...contact-48275/
    07-29-08 05:03 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD