Long story short I had my outlook mail successfully being pushed to my blackberry 8320 from my work email just fine for about 3 weeks then it started req me to re-validate the acct every so often so I called in to troubleshoot with Tmobile and they ruined it. Now I cant even get the email. Called tmo for troubleshooting several times, no luck, they transfered me to RIM and they said its not possible to push secure outlook mail.... How was I able to for 3 weeks then? Are they just confused? Thanks!
    02-22-09 11:14 AM
    Long story short I had my outlook mail successfully being pushed to my blackberry 8320 from my work email just fine for about 3 weeks then it started req me to re-validate the acct every so often so I called in to troubleshoot with Tmobile and they ruined it. Now I cant even get the email. Called tmo for troubleshooting several times, no luck, they transfered me to RIM and they said its not possible to push secure outlook mail.... How was I able to for 3 weeks then? Are they just confused? Thanks!
    If it was working and now it is not, you may want to check with your IT group. They may have changed things on their end that messed things up. they may have found out this happening and disabled external device from getting the mail. This would be a good place to start.
    02-22-09 11:50 AM
    Hmm, sounds like they made it up, sorta. I have a secure outlook account setup on my BlackBerry (I'm with TELUS) a few weeks ago the account would de-activate its self, the server had an invalid security certificate, possibly why? So I'd have to re-validate the account every few days. We have since gotten a new security certificate and my mail hasn't needed to be validated for about 2 weeks (since the new certificate).
    02-22-09 11:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD